Friday, May 8, 2009

my hubalish

I know that I just blogged a day or two ago (and it was a looooong one), but I just have more to say!

And that is ... I love my husband! He's such a good man. I love his creativity, his gentle strength, that he believes in and appreciates me ... I'm so blessed by him. Today, Josiah woke up at 5 am and Gregg took him downstairs to let me sleep before he left for work at 6:30. I really, really needed that today, too ... it made me feel so taken care of. :)

As wives, we're all called to respect our husbands no matter what. There's no conditional phrase there -- we just need to respect them!

But how much easier is it to do that when we recognize how great they are? So this is my post to "recall to mind" God's gift to me ... my man! I want to make sure that I focus on why I love and respect him so that in the tough times, that's what pops into my head instead of his shortcomings.

Plus, when I build him up in my head, inevitably I build him up with my words and let's face it ... only good can come from that!

No comments:

Post a Comment